Jewelry Care Guide & Warranty
Things to keep in mind:
Also, there are some precautions that you can take to maximize the life of your jewelry. So, we suggest you follow these simple care instructions.
- Avoid contact with sweat, all cleaning supplies, cosmetic products, water and any other chemical that may damage your jewelry.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise, swim and shower.
- Protect your jewelry by storing them carefully to avoid tangling and scratching.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth to preserve its shine.
- Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on last when dressing and the first thing you take off when you come home.
GOLD VERMEIL, ROSE VERMEIL
Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and storing it in a soft cloth bag or the box it was received in to protect it from elements of daily exposure.
With proper care, your jewelry can last a lifetime. Sterling silver base jewelry will not tarnish.
Avoid exposure to water or chemicals and even sun as it can cause certain gemstones to become paler.